Act of War: Direct Action review
Act of War: Direct Action Review
Act of War: Direct Action is an app created by Eugen Systems. Act of War: Direct Action was first published on . Act of War: Direct Action is accessible on Steam.
Tomorrow's War Is NOW
Ripped from today's headlines, Act of War: Direct Action™ is a frightening tale of suspense, international intrigue and geopolitical military conflict. This real-time strategy experience puts you squarely in control of counterterrorist forces and delivers a first look at tomorrow's war.
A crippling energy crisis. Terrorist attacks. Massive strikes. Global instability.
A shadowy Consortium of back-room conspirators determined to throw the world into utter chaos using widespread terror tactics.
A new "direct action" operation known as Task Force TALON to counter massive military assaults, rescue hostages, conduct classified spy missions, take prisoners and stop an unpredictable enemy bent on toppling the world's governments.
- Command ultra-realistic modern military units
- Power-packed combination of high-end cinema, video effects and live action
- Intense multiplayer operations for up to eight players
- Real urban combat, including POW captures and landscape destruction
- Gripping storyline by NY Times bestselling author, Dale Brown