Axis & Allies 1942 Online review
600 MB available space
Axis & Allies 1942 Online Review
Axis & Allies 1942 Online is an application by Beamdog. Axis & Allies 1942 Online was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
German tanks mobilize in the west, blitzing into France and pushing back the Soviet Union in eastern Europe. The United States rises in response to Japanese aggression in the Pacific. The United Kingdom rallies allies as bombers menace the skies. The year is 1942, and the world is at war!
Axis & Allies 1942 Online is an official adaptation of the beloved strategic board game, Axis & Allies, and includes the 1942 Second Edition game board and rules.
Axis & Allies 1942 Online accommodates 1-5 players, each controlling one or more of the Axis or Allied powers in Online Multiplayer, Hot Seat, or Single Player mode against the computer AI. Players command both their country’s military forces and its war-time economy.
Victory goes to the side that conquers its opponents on the field of battle and occupies the greatest cities of the world. Will the Axis continue to spread across the globe unchecked, or will the Allies rally to push back against imperialistic tyranny? Challenge your friends and change the course of history!
Many ways to play!
- Hotseat play for 2 to 5 players
- Online multiplayer allows you play with allies and enemies across the world
- Challenge yourself against AI
- The complete Axis & Allies 1942 Second Edition experience
- Play online with your friends
- Optional computer AI players
- Learn to play with introductory tutorials
- Asynchronous gameplay with custom defense profiles
- Selectable victory conditions
- Keep informed with the action log and war diary
- Over 20 minutes of all-new period appropriate music