Beyond Blue review
10 GB available space
Beyond Blue Review
Beyond Blue is an application designed by E-Line Media. Beyond Blue was first published on . Beyond Blue is currently available on Steam, Other.
Beyond Blue is a single-player narrative adventure that takes you deep into our planet’s beating blue heart.
Set in the near future, Beyond Blue explores the mysteries of our ocean through the eyes of Mirai, a deep-sea explorer and scientist. Become a part of a newly-formed research team using groundbreaking technologies to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in a more meaningful way than has ever been attempted.
- Throughout eight different dives you'll explore the untouched world of our ocean and use technology at the edge of our understanding - tracking sea creatures, unraveling mysteries, and interacting with the ocean like never before
- Experience an evocative narrative with full voice cast - Anna Akana (YouTube), Mira Furlan (Lost, Babylon 5), Hakeem Kae-Kazim (Black Sails, Hotel Rwanda), and Ally Maki (Toy Story 4)
- Listen to a captivating and entertaining soundtrack featuring an original score and music from Miles Davis, The Flaming Lips, The Edisons, and more
- Unlock sixteen unique mini-documentaries called Ocean Insights that feature original footage and interviews with science’s leading ocean experts
- Take beautiful pictures to share using the brand new Photo Mode, featuring dozens of filters, lens settings, and more
Embracing the same inclusive development process that was used to create Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna), E-Line’s BAFTA award-winning game about Alaska Native culture, the company partnered with BBC Studios (developers of the acclaimed Blue Planet II), OceanX Media, world-class game makers, and some of science’s leading ocean experts to craft an experience that reflects the awesome wonder and unbounded mystery that infuses our planet’s beating blue heart.