Of Bird and Cage review
Of Bird and Cage Review
Of Bird and Cage is an application by Capricia Productions. Of Bird and Cage was first published on . Of Bird and Cage is available on Steam, Other.
FIRST OF ITS KIND STORY-DRIVEN MUSIC GAME
Experience the overwhelming power of metal music like never before. Featuring artists from (ex) Guns N' Roses, Epica, Within Temptation, and many others! Music by Arnold Nesis.
Dive into a dark, twisted game specifically tailored to its music. Let symphonic metal lead you through a 2.5 hr-long story of trauma, violence, and madness based lightly on ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
Play as Gitta Barbot, a young drug addict, who tries to escape the physical and mental prison of her captor—Bres Lupus. Make quick choices that will have dire consequences and watch how your actions reveal new paths while struggling to keep your sanity.
You’re surrounded by violence at home and at work, engulfing every aspect of your life—what will you do? Will you take revenge or grant forgiveness? Ultimately, the choice belongs to you.
Follow the twisted relationship between two characters, portrayed in a gut-wrenching way. Happy endings don't come easily here. In this first-person lovechild of a concept album and a game, your choices will shape the narrative.
- Kobra Paige (Kobra and the Lotus)
- Davidavi 'Vidi' Dolev (Gunned Down Horses)
- Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (ex-Guns N’ Roses)
- Rob van der Loo (Epica)
- Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation)
- Danny Worsnop (Asking Alexandria)
- Casey Grillo (ex-Kamelot)
- Rocky Gray (ex-Evanescence)
- Mike Lepond (Symphony X)
- Act: Solve puzzles, reveal the story, and fight to survive
- Decide: Shape the narrative by making quick decisions to reach one of multiple endings.
- Listen: A haunting 2.5 hr-long symphonic metal concept album fully synced with the game’s world.
- Look: Experience an insanely dark reality through single-player FPP.
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
Warning: The game includes themes such as alcohol, drugs, violence, abuse, and harassment.