300 MB available space
Pogo is an app developed by kangawallapuss. Pogo was first published on . Pogo is currently available on Steam.
Pogo can be played with a keyboard or a controller. A controller is recommended.
Pogo is a challenging 3D physics platformer made up of short levels with a goal to collect at the end.
You will face obstacles such as stairs, moving platforms, conveyor belts, piles of boxes, seesaws, bowling ball cannons, super ice and more.
As your Pogo skills rise you will unlock more difficult but more rewarding pogo sticks and challenges.
- Embark on a journey to become a pogo master.
- Complete challenges to rank up and unlock more content.
- More difficult challenges return bigger rewards.
- 80 progressively challenging levels to unlock.
- 5 unique pogo sticks to grasp.
- Optional time trial score system for competitive players.