Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator review
1 GB available space
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator Review
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator is an application developed by Bae Team. Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator was first published on . Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator is currently available for Steam, Other.
Your bags are packed. You’ve said your goodbyes. And the ferry’s waiting...
Next stop: Cat Island!
As Professor Pawpur’s latest apprentice, you, a stranger to these shores, are here to research the island’s feline inhabitants. But it’s not long before you realise something’s seriously amiss, or should we say… amorous.
Where did all these cats come from? Is the Professor hiding something? What exactly happened to his previous apprentices? Uncover the mystery through a series of dates before your time runs out. But remember, curiosity killed the cat...
The latest ‘critically acclaimed’ release from the BAFTA-winning Bossa Studios (brains behind I am Bread and Surgeon Simulator), Purrfect Date blends mystery, intrigue and wickedly black humour, to create the ultimate crossbreed between visual novel and dating simulator!
With more words than Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, over 10 hours of gameplay, and a total of 18 alternative endings, it’s nothing short of the cat’s pyjamas. So whether you’re here for the dark surprises, the witty writing, or simply the op-paw-tunity to just date some cats… download it meow!
- More words than Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
- Over 10 hours of gameplay
- Multiple paths, hidden stories and side adventures, not to mention 18 alternative endings
- Localised in as many as 1 whole language - English
- Steam Achievements and Cloud Saving
- Meowsic by OliverAge24 - Musician, turned YouTuber... turned GameDev
- Pawesome artwork by Dan Lish (Grand Theft Auto 3, Serious Sam, DJ Hero)
- Some seriously cat-astrophic punnage