Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville review
Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville Review
Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville is an app by BigAnt Studios. Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
Buckle up. You're going for a ride. Race at speeds over 140 MPH on dirt, on the proving grounds for today's top professional drivers. Shoulder to shoulder sprint car racing makes for spectacular crashes, and white-knuckle driving. Start out as a small town star and work your way up through the ranks to become a national legend.
- Race as Tony Stewart's #20 Winged Sprint Car.
- Compete on over 20 tracks including Eldora, Dodge City, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Push your driving abilities to the limit behind the wheel of Midgets, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars.
- Are you the best? Compare your fastest times against racers from around the world in Time Trial mode.
- You're a racing team owner, hiring drivers, signing sponsors, and buying, tuning and improving cars in the extensive Career mode.
- Sprint to unlock 6 never-before-raced vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts and pickup trucks!